the second date
© 2005 - Written by Fusion101 Christian Singles Dating & Chat - do not copy
secure a second date . . .
to go /things to do
most important rule! Don't jump to any conclusions. There may be
any number of reasons why someone reacts in a way you didn't expect.
say when they're relaxed may not be what they'd say when they're anxious.
them a chance - allow
people to make mistakes!
Stay cool if things are going well. If you really like the other
person you'll be tempted to force the issue on their feelings for you.
However this is only your second meeting and it is still your mission
to be fun and relaxed - whatever you're feeling!!
3) Avoid pouring your heart out too soon - go slow:)
4) Try to find out as many things as you can about your dates background, likes, dislikes, friends and so on so you can get a realistic picture of them.
5) If you feel you can talk freely about yourself You might want to indicate personal needs that are important to you. For example an ambition you wish to fulfill. In this case you would appreciate having time to yourself.
6) What are your chances - try to find out if they're seeing someone - don't sound as if you could be possessive - this is a sure turnoff at the start of a relationship!
7) Did you make a mistake - say something wrong. Don't worry - just imagine it never happened (learn from your mistake:-) Most people are more forgiving than you think - we all know about the nerves you get on a first or second date - it's not easy!
. . . go one step at a time II Peter 1:6-7, TLB.
Christian dating advice guide - 2nd date advice @ fusion101.com copyright 2004
TO ADVERTISE YOUR DATING SERVICE:
Fusion101.com Christian singles receives 6 million hits per month.