20 Good Places to Take a Date!
Where and how to find a Christian date - and what to do when you get one!:)
OK - here's some unique dating ideas and interesting and fun places to make a great impression on the women (or man!) you are taking on a date.
- Did you know you can rent a ballon and sometimes with champaign! Yep - hot air balloon rides are great fun. This is a fantastic way to grab someones attention and neither of you will forget it!
- An amusment park can be really fun. What kind of lady is she - a get up and go person?... if so this really makes for a super date if you both enjoy thrills and spills like roller coasters etc. Don't forget to win her a teddy bear at the teddy stand!
- Rent a boat. In the right setting this makes for a great and often relaxing experience where you can both take in the scenery. You can get a boat with captain and crew if you can afford it or just rent a rowing boat on a beautiful river - remember to take some food and a few nibbles!
- Skating. I have several friends who do it all the time. But I don't know how to skate?... no problem - that will make it all the more fun:)
- Dinner at yours. For a very special date, do a candlelight steak dinner and champagne. Do all the cooking and wait hand and foot on your date to make them feel really special.
- Go carting - these are a lot of fun for adults - get your date out on the track!
- Go and play miniature golf!
- Take her to the races! Horses or dogs - both are great fun and you can have a safe flutter on them.
- Go to a toy store and buy a kite!! Sound crazy?.. it is but again you can guarantee some smiles and laughs with no stress. The beach may be perfect too or a local park - but mind your head ok!:)
- Take her to a live Jazz or classical concert!
- Can you beat a moonlight stroll with clear skies and fill moon - I doubt it!
- Go and watch something being made in a factory like her favourite soap!
- Japanese restaurant.
- Go camping - well this ones not for a first or even a second date obviously but mabe a bit later in the friendship!
- A great way to enjoy the outdoors. Things can get really cozy and romantic sitting in front of an open fire later anight - make sure you take separate sleeping bags!!!!!
- Ever tried glow bowling - do a search in the Internet.
- Take her to a comedy store.
- Go horse riding - all girls love horses.
- Go on a wine tatsing trip or brewery tour.
- What about the driving range?
- Take her to a classy art gallery!
General Christian advice
Online counsellor - Christian advice site online - 100's articles and help categories and ask a question!
Christian events site - register for free soaidl events, get togethers and parties.
"He who is of a calm and happy nature will hardly feel the pressure of age, but to him who is of an opposite disposition youth and age are equally a burden."
Plato - Greek Philosopher
© 2006 - where to take women on a date - 101 fun ideas and tips and advice at fusion101.com.